All packages we ship are sent insured and trackable and are covered against loss or damage. Should a shipment be lost or damaged, an insurance claim will be filed by the merchant/shipper. Upon claim approval, a refund or a replacement shipment provided at no extra cost based on the customer's request. Shipping claims may take around 2-4 weeks for approval. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any lost or damaged shipments without prior claim approval from the shipping company. Refer to the Store Policy for further details.
If the package is not delivered within 30 days from the shipping date, Report the issue to the support department to initiate a lost shipping claim. International shipments may take longer due to being held by customs, and sometimes without prior notice. Therefore, international customers should check with the local customs department in case the package is being held for pickup.
If a package has not yet been received but the tracking details show it as being delivered, please follow these steps:
- Confirm the shipping address provided in the order is correct. We are only responsible for the delivery of the shipment to the shipping address provided in the order.
- Contact the postman who originally delivers the mail or the main local post office in the area to see if the shipment was potentially misplaced. This usually resolves the issue.
- For businesses or multi-unit residences, please check with any front offices or personnel who receive mail on behalf of the residents. The package may be held for pickup. Additionally, video surveillance should be reviewed when available to ensure the package has not been stolen.
If after following these steps, the package is still not received, please refer to the "Lost Shipments" section above for further instructions.
If the package arrives opened, tampered with, or appears to be damaged due to mishandling by the shipping company, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damaged box and merchandise.
- Contact support to report the issue and include the photos for further review.
- Hold the shipment until further instructions are provided by the support department. It may be necessary to keep possession of the shipment until the delivery agent physically reviews the condition of the shipment.
Returned to Sender Shipments:
If a package has been returned to the sender, it may be due to an incorrect address or the recipient being unavailable to sign for the package. In most cases, the shipping company will provide a specific reason on the tracking page. Once the returned "Returned to Sender" package has been delivered to the company, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing and reshipment. A notification email will be sent once the returned to sender shipment is processed by the order department and the order is placed on hold until further instruction is provided by the customer.
A new order support ticket may be created online to request a reshipment of an order. Please see the Request Order Assistance section for details. Prior to requesting a reshipment, it is recommended to first verify the shipping address on file and that someone will be available at the address to sign for the delivery. Additional fees may be charged for reshipping an order.
- Domestic USA: Re-shipped at no extra charge one time only via the standard shipping method. Further reshipments are billed at full cost.
- International: Re-shipped at 50% charge of the original shipping fee one time only. Further reshipments are billed at full cost.